Safety and protective measures in connection with COVID
For us, protecting our guests and employees and keeping them safe is the very top priority. We are doing all we can to ensure travellers' safety in the ever-changing situation in relation to the new coronavirus (COVID-19), and to offer them as much flexibility as possible.
On this page we keep you up-to-date with the latest information about the measures being taken by BAG (Swiss Federal Office of Public Health) and our professional associations.
Updated on 21/12/2021
- «2G» rule from 20 December 2021: We can only allow entry to our restaurant to people who have been vaccinated or have recovered. In addition, a general mask obligation will continue to apply.
- "2G+" rules Wellness area:
o Whirl-Pool, Sauna / steam bath: 2G+, as no mask can be worn.
o Fitness with mask 2G, without mask 2G+
- On account of the COVID-19 pandemic, certain restrictions are in place for entering Switzerland. With few exceptions, everyone entering Switzerland must present an entry form and a negative test result. You may also have to go into quarantine.
- Visitors from third countries who have a Covid certificate that is not compatible with the EU system must have their certificate converted into a Swiss certificate. Click here for all the additional information you need.
- Masks covering the nose and mouth prevent the virus from being transmitted, and for that reason face coverings are compulsory for all our guests and employees in all public areas and in the back office.
- Guests must always wear face coverings except while seated to consume food and/or drink in the restaurant or bar, while swimming or while using the sauna/infrared cabin and steam baths.
- The most frequently touched areas are regularly disinfected. In public areas, door handles, handrails and taps are disinfected several times a day.
Thank you very much for your understanding and the implementation of all hygiene and safety measures. We look forward to fully pampering you as our guests despite the restrictions!
Your Saaserhof Team