We are very pleased to welcome you to our company. The health of our guests and employees is very important to us. With care in all areas and strict hygiene, we live up to our joint responsibility for the containment of the coronavirus.
We have developed and implemented the following measures for you:
Buildings in general:
• Masks are compulsory throughout the building
• Provision of disinfectants/columns at the main entrance, the restaurant and in the wellness area
• Your flat keys will be disinfected at each handover
• Contact surfaces such as ballpoint pens, staircases, door handles and other surfaces that are frequently touched are carefully disinfected several times a day
• Your apartment/room will be extensively disinfected before your arrival
• Our employees have been extensively trained on the topics of prevention and hygiene
• Persons over 12 years of age are required to wear a mask when moving from A to B in the building, i.e. even if you help yourself to the buffet. Consumption is only allowed sitting down
• Table reservations are essential! Gastronomy (saaserhof.ch)
• The bar and restaurant must close at 23.00 hrs. The bar and restaurant may only be opened for in-house guests.
• A maximum of five people may sit at one table, except for families with children from the same household
• We will place you at the table for every meal, i.e. you will not have a free choice of table. Please understand that we cannot accept table requests
• The tables and chairs are disinfected for new guests and the tablecloths are changed accordingly
• Our wellness area with sauna and steam bath is open. Please keep the prescribed minimum distance of 1.5 metres and disinfect your hands when entering the wellness area
• Maximum 2 persons at the same time: in the whirlpool (except parents with children), in the steam bath and in the saunas. Please use the whirlpool for a maximum of 15 minutes and then allow the next guests to enter again
• Wearing a mask is obligatory in wellness and spa. Wearing them in the steam bath, sauna or while swimming is excluded.
• Please keep a distance of 1.5 metres in the relaxation room.
• Please change in your apartment/room so that the distance of 1.5 metres can be maintained
• You have the possibility to use our private sauna for CHF. 40.00 for two hours Maximum 2 persons. Please ask at the reception
Thank you very much for your understanding and the implementation of all hygiene and safety measures. We look forward to fully pampering you as our guests despite the restrictions!
Your Saaserhof Team